With the STARKID SUMMER SEASON, we wanted to bring our fans more content than ever before, and that includes those who have an ocean in the way (or just general space). Here a few important things to know about our broadcasts!
- Our livestream broadcasts are brought to you courtesy of Gigity. To view/purchase tickets to any broadcast, visit OUR GIGITY PROFILE.
- All times listed are in central time.
- If you can’t make it exactly on time for the broadcast, that’s ok! The broadcasts will be archived and available for you to rent at a later date.
Schedule of Events:
- UNSUNG STARKID - 10:30pm - $6
- ANI: A PARODY - 7:30pm - $11
- A FUN NIGHT OF DANCE - 10:30pm - $5
- THE TRAIL TO OREGON - 7:30pm - $11
- THE SUPER SCHWEET STARKID SUMMER SEASON SKETCH SHOW, SUCKAH! - 11pm - $7
- 17 THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH, #4 WILL BLOW YOUR MIND - 10:30pm - $5
- TIN CAN BROTHERS: ALIVE! ON STAGE! - 10:30pm - $5
For more info on our Late Night shows, click here.
And if you need a cheat sheet for the STARKID SUMMER SEASON, click here.
Thanks everyone! See you online!
It’s impossible to not Reblog because everyone is in at least one
Correction: everyone is in at least three
I’m in almost all of them………..
some muggleborn like “i want to be an astronaut when i grow up!”
wizard kids like “wtf is an astronaut”
"oh you know…the people who go to the moon"
Yea, I’m pretty sure they would know about the moon being a place, seeing as they have an Astronomy class. They may just not know that there is technology out there that could take them there.
“I’m the only one in the cast who checks the viewing figures – everyone else is oblivious. If someone asks me how we did last night, I say: ‘You don’t want to know, just go through your lines.’ We knew before this season the show was going to end with the sixth season so it’s good to be able to prepare mentally for that. Usually you wake up one morning and you’re told your show’s been cancelled. We’ve had a really good run and Glee has changed TV in a lot of ways. Even if the show doesn’t have the ratings it used to, we still have a passionate hardcore fanbase.”